20100908

When you're smiling...

the whole world smiles with you.

My nurse offered me a challenge today. It started with her remarking that I looked like a wild man who's been living in the bush for far too long. I said  that I had thought about getting a hair cut and a beard tidy up soon. She then basically said I should get out and get it done today because my healing process has gone incredibly well and I should be up for a bit of an outing. I totally agreed. And don't I just scrub up well?!

The other challenge for me today was to get to know my new iPhone a little better. Now, I'm not a total novice, I've had an iPod Touch for many years. However, there is something very cool about this phone. I can use it in broad daylight - unlike my old Blackberry, that did not like sunlight and made the random and weird cursor movement seem normal. This phone is a total winner. This pic was taken with the very popular Hipstermatic app. I'm feeling great and really ready to get back into "normal" life.

2 comments:

Peter said...

Muz, you look good too!

Monty said...

Nicely done! As much as I detest the Apple hype, I'm finally giving in and getting an iPhone too.