20060914

meme - Four things about me...

Four jobs I've had in my life:

  • Selling mens underwear
  • Govt complaint handler
  • PR assistant
  • Graphic designer

Four movies I can watch over and over:

  • The Big Blue
  • The Goonies
  • The Life Aquatic
  • Apocalypse Now

Four places I have lived:

  • Ipswich, Qld
  • Broadbeach, Qld
  • Sydney, NSW
  • Gaythorne, Qld

Four TV shows I love to watch:

  • Futurama
  • BBC docos
  • The Glass House
  • Any motorbike race

Four places I have been on vacation:

  • Whitsundays
  • Vancouver
  • Paris
  • London

Four of my favourite dishes:

  • Sausages, mash, gravy and peas
  • Karaage Chicken
  • Lamb Korma
  • Pad Thai

Four websites I visit daily:

  • SMH.com.au
  • netrider.net.au
  • mail.google.com
  • blogger.com (duh)

Four places I would rather be right now:

  • not at work
  • diving a reef
  • riding my motorbike
  • night walking on a beach

2 comments:

KPB said...

you lived somewhere called Gaythorne...
mwhahahahaha

Muzbot said...

yeah - but it's that evil laugh I'm worried about.