20060930

Who said...

romance is dead?

There's a reason I've been having breakfast at a certain cafe recently. It's good for an early morning laugh at the many drunk and wasted people still out from their friday night and it's also good perv value. And, I've been perving on one person who works opposite the cafe where I have breakfast. I've been busted a couple of times by this person and naturally I smile and give a kind of "biker nod" then quickly look away. Well today they left their regular work post, and disappeared for about 5 minutes. Then, out of the blue, suddenly walked by me, smiled and gave me a rose and said "This is for you", smiled coyly again and then disappeared. Let's just say that sort of thing would make anybody's day. After a little bit of a crappy start to the day my day is now suitable made :)

Now I'm wondering if I should go back there next weekend for breaky? I'm such a soft touch for this sort of stuff.

4 comments:

KPB said...

Are you for real? God I love how it works in your world. And of COURSE you have to go for breakfast...

KPB said...

lunch

KPB said...

and dinner

LBA said...

I'm late to the blog, but OMG, yes, you need to go back. *Such* a hit-on !

Kim's a bit too fwd though, IMO ;)

Keep the routine ..