20060724

Your Time Starts Now...

Your time starts now ...

My earliest memory is... being told to go to bed then sneaking back down the hall and hiding behind dad's chair and seeing the scene in Barbarella where she is being attacked by robotic dolls with nasty teeth. Freaked me right out!

At school I... never really felt like I fit in.

My first relationship was... with a goose called Gertrude.

I wish I'd never worn... a dress home from school for a dare.

My mother always told me... If you use the last bit of toilet paper, replace the roll for the next person.

I wish I had... more confidence as a kid.

My most humiliating moment was... see "I wish I'd never worn"

My Happiest moment was... Paris.

At home I cook... not often enough.

My last meal would be... Steak, mash, peas and mushrooms.

I'm very bad at... making friends.

When I was a child I wanted to... be the best at something. I don't think I ever was.

The book that changed my life is... "The Yes Man" - Danny Wallace

It's not fashionable, but I love... wearing my bike gear around the house.

Friends say I am... a great listener.

If only I could... speak another language.

At the moment I'm reading... "Marching Powder" - Rusty Young

At the moment I'm listening to... "Versions" - ThieveryCorporation

My favorite work of art is... life - I think the most creative thing we create is our lives.

If I were a car... I'd start and accelerate well, but then I'd just get stuck and flow with the traffic. Now, if I were a bike I'd be a Ducati Monster S4 and leave the world behind.

I often wonder... about the most stupidest things, like, would that person find me attractive??

No comments: