or maybe they don't/can't:
1. Do you think many people move past the "parent/child" relationship and become good friends instead of "parent/child"?
2. Should one ever feel bad for having lusty thoughts about someone who is so untouchable?
3. Even after being cut out of someones life is it ok to want to still say "hi" to them even though you know you won't get a response?
4. Is it bad to want to show-off just a little or say "Hey, look at me!" to someone?
5. Would it be wrong to sometimes just want out of it all?
6. Why do I still dig my fingernails into the armrest each time I takeoff in a plane, yet I love it so?
7. Why should I crave the company of people who are strong, decisive, passionate and who fire me up to join them on their roller coaster of life?
8. Why do I think grey and orange is a great colour combination?
9. How can I make my majorly large public art sculpture idea a reality?
10. Why is it hard for me to follow my own advice?