20070108

2006 meme

Ok, this is totally about my year...

Celebrity of 2006: Damn, I'm stuck already.
At a stretch, for me, it's got to be Bridget Duclos. My daily dose of The Cage podcast has managed to make me laugh nearly every day. But I think she falls into "personality" not "celebrity". I'm very celebrity un-aware.

Clothing item of 2006: My new bike leathers.
They are just the sexiest piece of clothing evah.
Oh, and my 3 T-shirts that were on constant high rotation. Isn’t that right Kookyknut?!

Drink of 2006: Beer (Coopers Red)
As with every other year, this one is champion again.

Event of 2006: Growth
Ending a 10 year relationship and learning a little more about myself.

Flavour of 2006: Karage Chicken Udon Soup.
Yum Yum Yum! This was the year of tasty Japanese food. I was sooooo over Thai.

Fragrance of 2006: Issey Miyake.
More Japanese goodness this year.
Also forests. I love breathing in the air from our forests.

Movie of 2006: Touching The Void. DVD
An inspirational movie for me.

Performance of 2006: Hmmm... can I say my ex's outburst at the pub one night? No?
Ok, then for me, it has to be my mate Gary’s effort in the Oxfam Trailwalker. Brilliant stuff.

Regret of 2006: Not catching up with my friends as often as I would have liked to. Sorry Gleno.

Song of 2006: The Egg "Walking Away" (Album version)
Feel right
And so do you.
We walk along
Then we get it wrong.

So, who do I tag?
Anyone who has a blog I've commented on in '06... You're all intriguing people. Go on.

3 comments:

kookyknut said...

Do you think it will be possible to get sick of Japanese? I had grilled swordfish for lunch... I wonder if you can get swordfish sashimi...

Muzbot said...

You know what I think?!.. There's something so quirky about Japanese food that you would never get sick of it... so long as your sense of adventure for something different remains intact.

wwwoof said...

On the difference between 'personality' and 'celebrity'. My two cent's worth is that a 'personality' actually has something to offer to the community and the label is applied by someone other than oneself; a 'celebrity' has nothing to offer and is a self labelling term!