20070101

and so, here's '07...





and I saw it in in the "best way" for me... I was in bed by 10. But, within the few days prior to the ticking of the clock to '07, I had enjoyed the following:

1) Been on a great roadtrip,
2) Been so very tired that I really didn't care about new year ("Stuff 'em all" went through my mind at one point.)
3) Seen the most interesting scenery,
4) Spent two nights with new people,
5) Felt sexy.
6) Experienced a cool new mountain bike ride... including:
7) a very new "never been there" single track miles away from Sydney,
8) Shared the experience of finding new Geocaches that took me to the most interesting places, and climbing to see some AMAZING views.
9) Knowing that I can share these with friends
10) and just for something weird: ..'07: I'm a beardy.
:)

Happy new year all. Let's make '07 something adventurous for all of us. Even if our adventure is as simple as taking a different route than we've ever thought of taking before.

More pics from the trip here.

5 comments:

KPB said...

Indeed. The road less travelled, for more adventure, excitement, love, solitude and inner peace.

xK

kookyknut said...

Feeling sexy? must be the beard :) Happy New Year, Muzz.

wwwoof said...

Hmm why didn't I think of something more peaceful for NYE. A good start mate and hope it goes as well for the rest of 2007 :)

KPB said...

Hey bearded lady, forget to metion that I'm loving your new look - I love that deep red/moroon type colour. And that you are somewhat like a KitKat, as ED would say cuush.

Muzbot said...

Thankyou. I had so many issues trying to get the colours exactly how I'd like them. I’m still not really happy with them. But yes, the deep reddish maroon is a great colour. The chocolate bar look was so much fun to create from scratch and challenged me to get the texture and highlights just right. Considering there is NO design challenge AT ALL for me at work, Muzbot headers will be one of my outlets this year.