20070910

Let's play "Truth or dare"... Part II

Everyone, thanks for actually taking the time to ask me some questions. I loved them all and you’ve really got me thinking. I’ve kept the smart-arse answers to myself and I’ve been as open and honest here as I can – and where I’ve wanted to be. :) Comments are most welcome.

So, here we go:

Q: Have you ever had sex with a woman?
A: Yes. I have even been close to walking down the aisle. Her family circumstances meant that we had to move away from each other for some time, and the long distance relationship became unsustainable.

Q: Did you 'Simpsonize' yourself? (I know this wasn’t a real question)
A: No, actually one of the guys at work did it for me and my whole team.

Q: Have you ever made love/shagged/kissed anyone in your leathers.
A: Yes to all the above. I love my bike and my gear. In fact, I have even had the one of my full one-piece suit’s front zip modified so that it un-zips a little further. ( *big grin* ) I’m definitely not ashamed to say that sports bike gear makes me feel very masculine and I do feel sexy in it.

Q: What is your favourite color and why?
A: Very difficult one to answer. My first thought is green, however, blue was always my fave colour growing up. Blue is a special colour because it can portray more emotion than any other. Green is now my fave colour because it has the most amazing strength in all its hue range. It is fresh and it is strong. Although, I’m not a fan of wearing green.

Q: Do you like to body surf?
A: Yes. Love it. My dad was a lifesaver and I can remember being taught to body surf by him at a very young age. I’m not really a huge fan of hanging out at the beach, but when I get there and in the water I’m very happy and love feeling the swell and flow of water around me. I love feeling the surge of the wave push me head-first towards the beach.

Q: Your bike or booze - choose one or die…
A: Bike. Way too easy. Depending on how I’m riding, I can get the biggest thrill and enjoyment out of my bike. It is adrenalin pumping, relaxing and liberating.

Q: Should we start thinking up dares, or am I being premature?
A: Premature… Although, I was hoping to take at least one dare!

Q: How old is Kylie Minogue REALLY?
A: No idea. I’m more a Dannii man. :) I used to work with Kylie at the same record label back in the mid 90’s and I’m trying to remember any of the conversations about her age but nothing is coming to mind. I’ll have a guess that she turned 39 this year because, from memory, I think she may be two years older than me.

Q: What kind of guy is "your type"? :)
A: Great question YaniBoy. Briefly: Adventurous and creative. Someone with passion. I really respect these qualities. As for looks, well, that is a hard one to put my finger on. I’m into fit masculine characteristics. I love a cheeky smile with a mischievous look in the eyes. Someone who I can go to the local pub with and just blend in.

Q: Do you have a partner or special friend and if so, what is their name?
A: Crispo59, I have a special friend. In fact I have a couple of special friends. But, to answer your question – You better start thinking of a dare!

Q: Top or bottom?
A: Top. I’d happily eat the top off a muffin any day. Does that answer your question Darth? Or shall I suggest you too think of a dare?

Q: Do you ever wonder if your "soul mate" has already crossed your path & if so, do you know of his whereabouts?
A: Sh@ney, this question makes me feel a little bit of pain and sadness. I actually believe my soul mate may have already crossed my path and I was lucky enough to share 10 years on that path with them. However, our paths were not looked after or maintained and we both lost our way. Maybe one day I’ll come across someone else’s path and they too may just be my soul mate. *Sigh.*

Q: What are you thinking when you smile at me?
A: I never imagined that we would have met and that I would have had the chance to chat with you. I used to see you out and about on the streets of Newtown or in the pub and always wanted to say “hi”, but often thought that we were two worlds apart. So now when I see you I smile because I’ve met you and I’m glad I have.

Q: You seem a free spirit and to have a high energy level as evident of your travels and active life. Have you always been that way or have you experienced some financial success that only recently allows for such a lifestyle?
A: Hmmm… A great question but I think the answer requires a post all to itself. Hold this thought and I will get back with the response. It’s very personal to me.

Q: Where do you go and what do you see, when you close your eyes?
A: Into my memories and from them grow the possibilities of what I can create for my future.

Q: Have you ever marched for Gay Rights??
A: No. I’m not proud and I’m often confused about it. I’m really not the best ambassador.

9 comments:

yani said...

You know, I think maybe you dug your own grave dare-wise... since you happened to mention...

"In fact, I have even had the one of my full one-piece suit’s front zip modified so that it un-zips a little further. ( *big grin* )"

I think an appropriate dare would perhaps be posting a photo of you wearing nothing but the one piece suit and proving just how far (or nearly how far) down the zipper goes...

EFG ;)

Monty said...

OOOOOHHHH, good suggestion yaniboy!!!

Muz, fantastic post, and very personal...it can be quite terrifying to put yourself out there, so well done you! And I'm glad that there's at least one dare to be done...and I'm sure DG will come up with another dare - just for the fun of it!

Monty! x

Christerbjorn said...

Hey Muz,
Fantastic Post, I've been reading with great excitement every day, watching new questions emerge. Your answers are awesome, I suspected most of them but fortunately some were very refreshing and all were brutally honest. I have to say, it entered my mind that you posted the original Truth or Dare while you were slightly lubricated by the amber fluid. Congratulations and thankyou for sharing your life with us, I love it and you.
McDreamy.

Tales of the City said...

Muz.. The bit about your soulmate moved me to tears (tiny masculine ones of course). Is there no chance of ever crossing paths again with that guy? You seem very much like a deep sensitive (and perhaps tortured?) soul.. You will meet someone special, its life and Karma.. good vibes bring back more in return. A hug from this end of the world.
PS Yes I do want to hear more about your lifestyle (the post you mentioned)
PPS Yes Since it was in answer to my question, I want to see the suit. (You dont have to be in it - but it would be a bonus).

Anonymous said...

That's one good post. Looking forward to the dare being completed.

Darth Gateau said...

No-one's a fan of muffin-tops Muzbot... I'm afraid it's gonna have to be a dare.

A pic of you with your leathers with your 'bespoke zip' as low it was specially desgined to go would be a splendid start...
I shall now contact my network of evil geniuses to organise the most fitting dare...

heheheh.. eheheheheeeeeeee....

T said...

thanks for the honest answers, Muz.

I look forward to the detailed post about your lifestyle when you get a chance ...

:)

mykel said...

you are a very brave man, well done enjoyed the considered and heartfelt responses

Sh@ney said...

Great answers to some really cool questions...I kinda wish I had of changed mine now that you answered it...I feel bad! Anwyays great reading as always...xoxo