20070903

Mmmm beer and steak for breakfast...

usually is a good sign that the night before was big. Had a great weekend. The cowboy party was a lot of fun. The venue was new and still very shiny... especially the flashing multi coloured walls that proved disco was alive and well. If I get hold of some pics of the cowboys and girls I'll post them.

Onto more important things...
Stoner won. Again! Woohoo! I haven't caught up with the news of what happened to Rossi as yet, but it appeared that his bike was having engine problems. With Rossi recording a DNF for this race it leaves Stoner a clear run for the championship this season. Vermeulen finished second so that's two Aussies on the podium! Another Woohoo! Philip Island is going to be one hell of a race this year. Yamaha is still sitting in 3rd on the Constructor table. Hear that Judo... Ahead of Suzuki! :) Although, I have to admit that I enjoyed the short ride I had on your Suzi early this morning. It's sounding sweet.

3 comments:

Jules | Australia said...

Hey Muz,
Fancy bumping into you at the cowboy party! Thanks for coming up to say hello! Funnily enough, I also met another acquaintance from flickr halfway through the night! Anyway, I hope you had as much fun as I did at the party!
Catchya later!
Jules

Anonymous said...

Muzbot,

I think you will find that fortunes can change very quickly in MotoGP, and if Rossi's Yamaha fails to make it to the fifth lap again (very reliable motor they are too) you could see Suzuki jump up ahead of You. Rumour is that Rossi was trying out some new ikt that didn't seem to work so well.

Twas a good race. Vermeulen seemed to love it out there. He was keeping up with Stoner for a while but dropped back. Probably decided he had a good enough position and knew the only way he could move up was if Stoner did something wrong.

Thanks for giving TJC some TLC.

Tom said...

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about in that second paragraph... sorry! But steak for breakfast I can relate to - I used to live 50m from the Oaks, and steak for breakfast was an all too common occurrence!

Well done on the 4km too... three weeks to go until the bridge run! :S