20080522

The book meme...

I've done this meme once before and am more than happy to do it again. It's lunch time at work and I'm grabbing the book closest to me. Here are the rules:

1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.*
3. Locate the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences on your blog and in so doing...
5. Tag five people, and acknowledge who tagged me.
*note: Page 123 has a full page image, so I'm doing the opposite page - 122.

"I love traveling by train. During my journey through Australia I made the Indian Pacific railroad trip from Perth to Sydney and was awed by the visually stimulating landscape. After traveling for two days in the outback and visiting towns in the middle of nowhere, we got out to stretch our tired legs at Broken Hill, New South Wales."
- Lonely Planet Blue List 2008.

Now the people I'd tag have already been tagged (it's so incestuous!) so I'm leaving it open for you to take up this meme on your own back. Go on, and let me know if you do. I was tagged by my regular blog stop over: Buffalo Void.

No comments: