20090114

It still amazes me...

how many people, of all shapes and sizes (well, mostly not huge), are out and about before 6:30am running, walking, swimming or surfing in this suburb. There are a lot more now it's a new year, so I'm looking forward to seeing the numbers drop off as people's resolutions are forgotten and they slip back into their 2008 habits.

Me and my 2008 habits have issues that we need to address too, but enjoying the sunrise over the pacific ocean is a nice motivator... plus the eye-candy that is out and about at this time of morning. MMMMMMmmmm sweet sweet candy. Now there's a motivator.

2 comments:

The Mutant said...

Oddly enough I'm amazed by how few people use the trails around the Yarra River of an evening. Maybe they are busier in the morning but with all the beautiful bush tracks I can't believe more people don't utilise them!

Anonymous said...

I wasn't even down at the beach this morning. Must be other eye candy you are talking about.