20080127

The Annual Festival of Muzbot draws to a close...

And it's been a great week.

My sister and her husband have been visiting me for a few days. We had a great time visiting all my local fave places. We spent a great afternoon lazing around a park eating roast chicken sandwiches and had a good game of boule. We even managed to fit in a little tourist activity. My love for Chicken Wonton Noodle Soup grows and food courts down in Chinatown have not disappointed.

Yesterday was Australia Day. And to celebrate this, and the end of my birthday week, I had organised a mini pub crawl followed by a picnic by the harbour. It was a beautiful afternoon. A great bunch of mates turned up. It was a relaxing afternoon, everyone was in good spirits and we were in one of those little spots on Sydney Harbour that remind you that this is one special city. It was also one of those days where I realised that I have a couple of very special people in my life. So, thanks to all who came along, you helped top off a mighty good week.

5 comments:

Monty said...

Muz, it was a sensational day...thanks for sharing it with us! :-)

Darth Gateau said...

looks like a great day. I celebrated in your honour under grey London skies.

Tales of the City said...

Gosh the beard is gone...

T said...

'A Couple' of very special people - gee I would have said a truck load !!

LBA said...

Glad to see you had a good day ( wot, no axe murderers ? )