but this time it's the "share fridge". I did this about 12 months ago, but a few bloggers have revived it recently (Tom and Yani I'm looking in your direction), so because I have such an interesting life, here's my fridge again.
1. Ice. Yes people, I have an ice habit. The freezer contains only ice, and the devices to make it. There is even the evil ice that forms around the edges of the freezer.
2. My flat mate's shelf. That's a can of V and something hiding behind it.
3. Film canisters. What fridge is complete without them? .. and something unidentifiable. Not my shelf.
4. My flat mate's shelf.
5. My flatmate's shelf, BUT there is my milk carton. Sure it's out of date, but hey, at least it's not solid yet like the last one he reminded me about.
6. Water. Precious water. Not mine, but my flat mate's.
7. Cordial. Fruit cup I suspect. Once again, not mine.
8. Beer. Oh, this is mine.
9. My shelf. Now we get to the good stuff. Hmmm, what do we have here? Water. Yes, three bottles of. Plus, A few tubs of caramel flavoured yogurt... and some fruit in a tub. It's orange and grapefruit. It's been there since I was ill last month. I'm guessing it'll be there for a bit longer.
10. Oh, that's it. There is no "10". I guess this paints a pretty grim picture of my diet.