Me and my beloved bike are heading out together once again. I can't decide where I'm going. Oh, I know where I'll end up, but how I get there is still up in the air. I leave break of dawn to beat the early peak hour traffic out of the city.
I'm leaning towards heading up to Queensland via the inland route. It's a little shorter and getting to my destination is a priority on the way up. Although, the coast road is probably more scenic. Hmmmm, inland it is. I might come back via the coast road.
Please Mother Nature, be kind to me and my journey by keeping the weather cool and dry.
I'll blog when I can, but if I don't, I'll see you on the other side of mid march.