20090917

Sticking with the music posts...

This song means more to me than ever before.
If I could come up with lyrics like this to express how I feel about someone then I would, but this song says so much anyway.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -




I challenge you to make a wrong move
Even when your acting the fool I cannot see through you
The culmination of experience that I can only ever dream of
Is tearing your clothes off
How many lifetimes does it take to live in the present day

I only know that your the one that always makes me feel it
It's nothing that you say or do it's just the way you are
If I could bottle what you got then life would be too perfect
I'll take it as it comes, any way you choose to give it


4 comments:

Mutty said...

Love this song. And the video. One of my favourites of recent years. :-)

Muzbot said...

Yeah, it's one of those songs I keep coming back to and listening to again and again. I like most of The Black Ghosts tracks as well.

Anonymous said...

Not a bad tune at all. Great clip too.

Another robot sort of themed clip is
bjork's All is Full of Love - I love that film clip !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjAoBKagWQA&feature=related

Mutty said...

I went to a gig last night and blogged it. You might like the band? Northern Kind. Similar to your compatriots Parralox.