20061228

Nice day for it...







This evening after work I had the opportunity to share a dive with my two best buddies. Our three paths only crossed for the first time a few months ago. There's a great photo of these two underwater posted here. What's great about this photo is that it shows one of my mates teaching the other a NEW cool thing... How to experience the underwater world.

This photo demonstrates to me that great experiences can be had by just letting yourself be part of something. Also, it was great to see someone experience their first dive.

I think these two lads are the greatest, and finally, all three of us together did something so very cool tonight. Gota love that.

The water was a little murky where we entered, but after finning our way along the rocky reef for 60m the visability improved a lot. We were visited by friendly Blue Groupers (The labradores of the sea) and we saw more stingrays than I had seen on any other dive here previously. Visually, it wasn't the most excitiing dive, but it was still a great dive to share.

1 comment:

LBA said...

You are *such* the adventurer, aren't you ?

Always off, doing something, going somewhere.

Kudos to you ;)