20061227

Now, that's a beard...

and it's itchy as all hell! But I shall persist with my goal to have it for a month. Don't ask why I'm doing that, I just am. However, if I had to publish a reason, I think it's because it makes kissing more enjoyable... The irony is that I'd just like to find someone who enjoys kissing a beardy :)

I went for a quick ride down to the Royal National Park this morning for breaky at Bundeena. On the way back did a slight detour via Como. This is a very beautiful part of Sydney that I never knew existed. Also found a Geocache today in another part of Sydney that was reasonably new to me as well, Hunters Hill. The cache was hidden in a nature reserve that was created thanks to Jack Mundy and the Green Bans. - Hey, not only is Geocaching getting me out into the country side and fresh air, it's educational as well. Judo bought a new GPS today that had a "Geocache Mode" as standard. We used it today and it took us to exactly the right location... Geez, with my gps you'd be lucky to get within 4m of the cache location.

2 comments:

Steve said...

The girls get to change their hair daily if they like. So its only fair that the boys get to change thier hair too, but without the hassel of making an appointment or paying for it. I 've gone though several fazes over the years of growing pits and shaving bits. Its fun for a change. But then the girls get the best of both worlds when the menopause hits ;-)
I knew a fellow once that when it looked like a lengthy pash session, I'd have to shave or he'd go to work the next day looking like someone attacked him with a soapy stelo pad - not a good look for the insecure.

I hope to be in your position for the next 2 weeks, sans bike, but with the seaside in the background and propably a little hairier too, who whats to shave on their hols. Happy Hairy New Year.

Muzbot said...

Hmmmmm....?
I think you're close to it there, I'm growing it because I can.

Happy New Year to you too.