20080212

The case of the...

appearing and disappearing and appearing again then disappearing blog posts:

Sometimes I feel like I just need to get things out of my system. Don't we all? Writing them down is cathartic. I'll write it all down in some sort of conscious stream of thought. I hit publish, I feel relieved, I go to bed and then I sleep.

Upon waking, I know a post like that is a little out of character and often a little bit of a "blah blah blah" post. I don't want to complain or whinge about stuff or even give away my deep dark secrets (and we know they are there!). It's not my style. So sometimes I just want to get something off my chest so I can move on. Then sometimes, like last night, I open up a Pandora's box of emotions. Reading it back I know that it makes sense to me, but to someone else it may seem like just another one of those blogs where someone is having a whinge... There's enough of them already out there.

*Delete*

4 comments:

Monty said...

Dammit...I didn't log on last night and missed it! :-( Hope you're feeling better today mate.

LBA said...

Although if someone's reading you from Bloglines, the deleted post can still be read ... just not commented on.

Just a head's up if you didn't know ( and no, I didn't read or know your deepest secrets, but I can sympathise :p )

Anonymous said...

Uh-oh, too slow!

It was a bit hard to follow, but well written.

Anonymous said...

btw ...

Happy you know what, for you know when. I wanted to get in first.

30 mins and counting