20070524

1 more sleep...

so this might be my last post for a little while.

Thanks to everyone who's wished me a safe and fun journey. I'm not going away for too long but I will attempt to blog occasionally while I'm away. I'm sure I'll have some very cool photos to share on Flickr too. I'll be back around the 18th June.

I've set up a Twitter account too. I had planned to do quick short daily mobile updates, however I haven't got mobile roaming switched on so that's going to be useless now. D'oh! But, if Twitter sorts out the IM side of things I'll do some short quick updates. These will appear in the side bar to the right... But more than likely it'll just stay saying something like "Just woke up - beautiful day here in Sydney. Off to the 'Billi for b'fast. about XX hours ago". If you're a Twitter'er then my url is twitter.com/muzbot - Let me know your Twitter URL and I'll add you.

So a quick run-down on where I'm off to:
Hong Kong tomorrow - then Italy - MotoGP - Switzerland - Spain - MotoGP - France - home.

I'll have a good ol' fashioned Jatz and cabanosi slide night on my return! :)

PS: I've got Twitter updates working... I'll send them through occasionally from the mobile.

4 comments:

wwwoof said...

Have a great trip Muz :) YOur doing what you love andd seeing what you want to see! Fly high mate!

Tales of the City said...

Enjoy Europe..

Monty said...

I'll miss ya mate! Rock on!

seymour said...

Big kisses woofer.