20070501

Gentlemen, start your engines...

I'm very excited about my trip o/s. So where am I going? I've been lucky enough to be invited to both the Italian and Spanish MotoGP races. The races are a week apart so during the time in between them I'm going to have the opportunity for a short adventure through the Alps. I'm not sure what to do there just yet, but you can be assured it'll be my chance to do some real mountain walking and if I'm lucky climbing. This lad is pumped. My search for suitable mountain activities starts tomorrow. I'm not off until the end of the month, so I'm sure I'll have more to say on the trip between now and then.

5 comments:

RRP said...

lucky bitch! ;)

have a great holiday.
bring back snaps!

A Table For Two said...

lucky bastard!!! have a wonderful trip and looking forward to see lots of piccies on ur flickr.

wwwoof said...

lucky muzz! Ya get to see some great places and see what you love - double bonus!

Darth Gateau said...

Spain and Italy are just too cool for words! My fave places in Europe. I'm off to Rome again in a few weeks! Can't wait.
I'm in love with Andalucia - Seville being a particular Favourite.
I'm jealous!
Come to London (it's not that far...) and I'll shout you a beer.

LBA said...

Wow ! - cool !