20070518

Root, shoot or marry...

After seeing Spiderman 3 last week, I’ve been in a bit of a superhero mood. But, like me you are probably a little tired of the “saves the world” type goody-two-shoes superhero and prefer your superhero with a few darker traits, a less than perfect track record yet still able to carry off body hugging lycra and latex.

Enter The X-Men.

Phoenix - Following an incident at the end of X2, the dark side of Phoenix is unleashed.
Storm – How handy… she can control the weather.
Rogue – If she touches you she absorbs your powers… or your life if you’re not a mutant.

Angel – OOOooo he can fly.
Juggernaut - He has tremendous strength, a total resistance to physical injury.
Wolverine – Animal like senses, the ability to recover from any wound and an unbreakable metal fused to his bones.


The Ladies:

Phoenix :: Storm :: Rogue

The Men:


Angel :: Juggernaut :: Wolverine

6 comments:

kookyknut said...

Shoot: Angel - at least you could shoot him while he was flying away.. that would be good sport. He's too gay to marry or root.

Root: Wolverine - Even though Hugh Jackman doesn't do it for me I've always had a thing for Wolverine.

Marry: Juggernaut - He's short and not particularly attractive (especially when he has that helmet on) so not much chance of someone stealing him from you

Monty said...

oh It's gotta be:

Root: Angel - cute and blonde
Shoot: Juggernaut - blahhhhh
Marry: Wolverine - oh, he's so furrrrrry! yummmo!!!!!!

yani said...

Easy peasy...

X-Girls
R: Rogue... although I'm not completely sure how...
S: Phoenix... coz she needs a slap
M: Storm... I have this thing about black girls... I don't know either, don't ask... plus, you know, Halle Berry!

X-Boys
R: Wolverine... mmmm high pain tolerance... plus, butch
S: Juggernaut... just not going it for me.
M: Angel... with the wings and the blonde and the bondage wing restraint... yummy!

Brechi said...

I have to agree with monty :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I am with Monty and Brechi....

Tony LaRocca said...

The only thing that annoyed me about X3 was that they had to kill off all the important x-men, because Halley Berry (sp) refused to be in it if she wasn't the star.