20070521

Aussie - Aussie - Aussie, Oi Oi Oi...

Or should that be Aussie - Italy - Aussie, Oi Ay Oi!

How freakin' exciting was last night's race!?! Not one, but TWO Aussies on the winner's podium. A first 1st for Aussie Chris Vermeulen, then 2nd was Melandri and finally 3rd place our Casey Stoner.

The top 5 riders on the table contain 2 Aussies, 2 Italians and 1 Spanish rider and Yamaha is still 10 points ahead of Suzuki on the 'makes' table. I'm getting a little excited. The next race is in Italy with the following race in Spain... Can you see where I'm going with this yet??? What two races am I going o/s to see? Yes, you guessed it. I'll be heading to those tacky souvenir stores in The Rocks today to pick up my little Aussie flag face transfers.

1 comment:

Monty said...

You're such a dag Muz! :-) I'm also soooooo envious!