1. When you were born, how much did you weigh?
No idea. I need to call Mum... brb.
Ok, 7.6lb. That's about 3.44kg for the metrically minded.
2. What's you're sugar poison?
Recently I've discovered a cake shop in Kirribilli that is as traditional as they come. I've been stopping in on my way home from work to get a Neenish Tart. These have been a fave since I was a young lad. MMMmmm, the choc and vanilla iced variety. But, I've been really enjoying the strawberry and vanilla ones lately. Holy crap I love these tarts. Mum used to make these and had her own varieties. She'd even make a delicious lemony passion fruit version.
3. If you had to choose between meat and cheese for the rest of your life, which would you choose? Then be specific.
Well, considering I've lived without meat in my life for longer than it's been in my life I'll have to go with cheese. I really love all sorts of cheese so it's hard to choose. For practicalities sake I'll go the humble Coon slice. It's versatile and good on a pizza, pasta, nachos or even just in a sandwich.
4. What, in your opinion, is the worst song ever?
Hmmmmm... So many to choose from. But I'll settle on Wham - "I'm your Man". Does this song suck or what?!. It was a close tie with Denis Leary "I'm an Asshole". Now that song really does annoy me. No, maybe it's just Denis Leary. Hold on, I have a late contender: Madonna "Beautiful Stranger".
5. Who was your favorite teacher growing up and why?
Annie Mulkerin. She was a teacher who I respected and she taught me through most of my high school years. Will always have fond memories of her because she was able to be more than a teacher and she had such a good sense of humor.
6. What personal activity, when performed in public, bothers you the most?
People picking at their toe jam then smelling it. I mean c'mon, what's with that?!
7. Ok, there's a $50 bill lying on the ground. You pick it up. Dumbfounded by your incredible luck, what do you selfishly purchase?
It'd have to be a Thai take-away dinner and a 6 pack of beer. I'm a simple lad with simple pleasures.
8. Do you have a recurring nightmare? If so, explain.
Yeah. I often dream of falling onto a large upward pointing shard of glass. It's most often from a smashed fishtank. It slices right through my guts and I always feel it grinding against my spinal chord, and as I try to pull it out it slices through my fingers. It's a dream that really creeps me out and I've been having it since I was a child.
Oh, that and turning up to work each day is a bit of a recurring nightmare these days.
9. Name one place on Earth you've never been, but vow to visit at least once.
Japan. I'm in love with its artistic culture.
10. You notice that question #9 wasn't really a question. You feel smart for catching such a small detail. What else can you do really well that reminds you how smart you are?
They didn't call me "Mr Pixel Perfect" at work for nothing. I'm very good with attention to detail and alignment in digital creative.