- I'm looking forward to this weekend. There are many reasons.
- Each day when I walk to work I pass a donut stand. It always smells so damn good. I love the smell of hot cinnamon donuts in the morning. I haven't given in yet to temptation, but these cold wet mornings seem perfect for donuts and coffee.
- I didn't sleep well last night. I felt tired so I went to bed at 9:30 but still hadn't fallen asleep by midnight. What's that all about? I'm usually really good at falling asleep lately. So, I watched a movie about beer.
- I really like this weather we're experiencing in Sydney. Sure it's going to be a damp weekend at the Jazz Festival, but I don't care. This weather is fun. I love hearing the wind howl at night and I love watching a person's umbrella-ella-ella fold back inside out as the wind catches it and them off guard.
- Said I'll always be your friend. Took an oath, I'm goin' to stick it out till the end. Now that it's raining more than ever. Know that we'll still have each other. You can stand under my umbrella
ella ella eh eh eh. Ella ella eh eh eh.
- This morning as I walked to work I left home with a spring in my step, I realised that by the time I was only a few hundred metres from work I was walking so much slower - almost dawdling.
- Oh, and I thank God for long weekends. I'm throwing myself in head first. Here I come!