20080901

me meme 5...

5 movies you need to watch in order to understand me better
  • The Royal Tenenbaums
  • Beetlejuice
  • Touching The Void
  • The Dark Crystal
  • An American Werewolf in London
5 TV Programmes you need to watch in order to understand me better
  • The Amazing Race
  • Futurama
  • David Attenborough's Planet Earth
  • The Muppet Show
  • Food Safari
5 singers/bands you need to listen to in order to understand me better
  • The Orb
  • Eurythmics
  • Grand National
  • Simon & Garfunkel
  • Danny Elfman
5 books you need to read in order to understand me better
  • The Dharma Bums : Jack Kerouac
  • Off The Road : Caroline Cassidy
  • Blues and Haiku's : Jack Kerouac (spoken word)
  • I am Plastic : Paul Budnitz
  • Wuthering Heights : Emily Brontë
5 plays/Musicals you need to watch in order to understand me better
  • Little Shop of Horrors
  • Hamlet : William Shakespeare
  • Cat on a Hot Tin Roof : Tennessee Williams
  • Pygmalion : George Bernard Shaw
  • Jesus Christ Superstar : Rice & Lloyd Webber
5 periodicals/Journals/Magazines/Newspapers you need to read in order to understand me better
  • Outside
  • Australian Motorcycle News
  • Australasian Sport Diving
  • IDN
  • Juxtapoz
5 places you need to visit in order to understand me better
  • The Alps
  • Paris
  • Brisbane
  • Any MotoGP
  • Inscription Point to Monuments (Port Botany) : Dive site
5 restaurants you need to visit to understand me
  • Hooters
  • Guzman Y Gomez
  • Pizza Capanna : Manly
  • The Bistro at Brother's Leagues Club
  • Pancake Manor
5 comestibles and libations of which you need to partake in order to understand me better
  • Fajitas
  • Big fat green olives with
  • Peroni
  • Toasted Marshmallows
  • Snow Caramel's from Darrell Lea

5 comments:

Monty said...

Snow Caramels....I LOVE those!!!!! Actually ate a whole packet of them on Thursday afternoon - thankfully, Daryl Lea is straight across the road!!! he he! And Pancake Manor - haven't been there for YEARS - we used to go there all the time when I lived in Brissy!!! Fond memories! :-)

Adaptive Radiation said...

Seen sea dragons on your dives? I worked on pipefishes in Botany Bay but never done any diving.

YarravillePaul said...

Many familiar elements. I thought I was the only person alive with a copy of Jesus Christ Superstar!!

I scrolled down you list further, knowing some, being ignorant of other delicacies, until I spotted the chocolate delights! YUM!!!

But then I saw the very slim new you on the post below....how do you do both ?!?!!?

Anonymous said...

tune in next week when you'll hear nurse piggy say........

h+b said...

You know, despite all the bike stuff, and rally driving blokey-bloke stuff, there's another side of you that I really really like.

Y'know, in a blog-kinda-don't-know-you-at-all-way.

Yarraville Paul - I have the JCS LP. It was my mums. I also own Godspell :p

How many chicks read this blog ?