20060822

The final big walk...

before this weekends event. It may look like a very weird route that I walked last night. Well, it is. I didn't intend on walking as far as I did but there was no stopping these little feet once they hit the pavement. And, I barely cracked a sweat.

I think I'm very well prepared now to attempt the Oxfam Trailwalker. Despite only having two weeks to get myself ready for it. Last night I attempted to walk and eat. I thought I may suffer a little with exercising on a full stomach but I stopped half way through my walk and filled up on a big noodle dish and continued walking without any problems.

It was a great thing to do and I feel good for getting out there and giving it a go... Plus on my walk I bumped into an old friend and have been asked out for a drink and to go to a birthday party... so, that's not a bad effort.

No comments: