20060817

Seeing the world through Iridium Blue...

My ride into work this morning was so cool. I have a new helmet and I bought one of the real sexy iridium blue visors for it. The only problem I had was it was still dark when I left home. Thanks to A LOT of dust and seeds blowing around the city at the moment, I had to close the visor. I wasn't really thinking that the visor was really going to make a difference. It does.

What an amazing colour the world became. It was deep brown and golden. The shadows became darker yet the contrast was increased. The sun wasn't quite up but the glow on the horizon just added to the beautifulness of it all. OK, so I'm slightly delirious from lack of sleep, but really, something so simple, like an iridium blue visor, can really make a moment special.

No comments: