20060805

This is the egg...




this is what comes out of that egg...


And this is a view from on top of the shark.


I love living in a city where you can end the working week with a dive. I had my first night dive last night. It was awesome. The best part of the dive was that the visibility was great. I really loved stopping and looking up to the surface of the ocean and seeing the moon shine down through the water. I'll say it again... It was AWESOME. I have never experienced any world quite like it. Tiny phospheresence followed us in the agitated water behind our fins. It was soooooo amazing. Plus I have never seen so many Port Jackson sharks in one place at one time. It blew me away. My total dive time was around an hour, so it also turned out to be my longest dive ever as well. I'm definitely going to do that again sometime... Soon.

No comments: