20060818

I've now moved into...

The period where I wonder if I'd ever get to know someone who understands what I'm thinking.

Especially about cool sounding music. Especially about listening to hot tunes. Especially someone who understands why I like these tunes... I wonder if I'll ever get to know someone who can listen to a tune in their bedroom and then go, "wow - that one really sounded good to me."

I'd like to be with someone who doesn't make me feel like that is stupid. There's one person I know who does that for me.

One person who makes me feel so un-interested in any other person. One person who I feel very differently about. And it's actually a VERY nice experience for me.

I think I realise just "how" guarded I am being about stuff. I think I have a very special freindship that is growing. I think I should open up a little more.

Interesting..

No comments: