20060816

When you're down...

Not much seems to be able to pull you out and back up. Other than time that is. But sometimes we just don't have that time. So I spiral down and feel like there is no controling it. I hate being angry with myself. I hate crying. I hate feeling like I hate things. I really hate not understanding the way I feel. But I can't give up on trying. I want time out. I'm sitting here at my desk just feeling rotten. I was up and working this morning at 3am. THREE A.M.!! Working on crap that is soooo below my standard. This doesn't help any.

How do you deal with anger and bitterness without isolating yourself?

2 comments:

KPB said...

by knowing you're not alone and that you have friends who will not tire of hearing it, or indeed, simply being there for you.

by letting yourself feel it - by recognising it all for what it is - a grieving process - and doing so guilt free.

hear - and know - that it will pass

and not hurt so much...

Muzbot said...

See... you are truely special Kim.