20060829

Karaage udon...

is my new favorite dish. My love with things Japanese is growing.

I've found eating out at Sushi Train by yourself is not unusual. You don't look like a loner... Maybe that is because everyone is seated in a long line together and there are no tables for couples... I love watching the bite sized portions slowly roll past. I love the sweet egg on rice thingy. I love how when you arrive every staff member greets you. I love when you stand up to leave every staff member says "thank you very much" like "Sank you velly marrrrsh". And, I love Karaage Udon. The way the deep fried chicken goes all gooey after sitting in that tasty broth is just YUM!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I was looking for the lyrics of "Damage", that amazing Tiefschwarz's song and hit here! Nice bikes you ride by the way, I also enjoy to ride over two wheels.