20061113

In and out meme...

From Kookyknut

Soda Water or Mineral Water
Soda - I prefer a slight bite over a sweet tang

Tim-tams or Anzac Biscuits
Anzac Biscuits - But only when they're fresh out of the oven. I'm one of those freaks of Australian nature that don't like Tim Tams.

M*A*S*H or Happy Days
Happy Days - M*A*S*H was tedious.

Chocolate or Cheese
Hmmmm... Cheese. From the strong blue to a mild brie.

Kisses or Cuddles
Oh, smack a hot pair of lips against mine and I'm in heaven.

Fold or Scrunch
Scrunch.

Red or Blue
Blue - but I'm more of a lime fan.

Mac or PC
Duh - Mac.

Hot or Cold
Cold - so long as there's a fire place and a nice bottle of red.

Tetris or Pacman
Pacman - I love the thought of being chased and then turning the tables.

Lasers or Fireworks
Lasers - They don't fizzle out.

Elvis or The Beatles
I was a huge Elvis fan in highschool. Now, I'd have to go with Beatles. I understand now how brilliant melody writers they were.

Big Spoon or Little Spoon
Little - Especially eating desert. Savor a flavor for longer I say. I'm not one to shovel food.

White Bread or Brown Bread
White. But I do love peanut butter and banana on brown.

Gangster Rap or Death Metal
Death Metal. Why? The lyrics are so endearing and inspiring.

1 comment:

kookyknut said...

don't like Timtams??!! you are a freak.