20061105

the weirdest thing I saw today...

was a road sign for "Hanging Rock" and tied to the sign, was a real rope noose which was wrapped around this big hanging rock. It made me laugh.

I had a great weekend. Judo and I went to Canberra for the weekend. I kind of get the impression that I'm not a good friend to have. You see, Judo had planned to go down Sat night so he could be up bright and early on Sunday for a race event being held in a state forest in Canberra. So, after ariving in Canberra, Saturday evening started off great with dinner at an Italian restaurant. I wanted pasta with a creamy sauce and peas and got exactly that. It ended with us being still out later with me inching closer and closer to a dancefloor with each new song that was played. Then a song was played that got me all the way onto the dancefloor. I have no idea what it was. I was having a great night. Judo was having a great night. It was just plain fun. Canberra once again impressed me with it's coldness for people who are on their own and the warmth of the place if you have someone to spend some time with.

I'm not sure how well Judo woke up, but I can say I had a mighty big headache. And worst of all, Judo didn't make it to his race. Instead we went and had some stomach lining breakfast. Oily food. Mine served up with lashings of melted cheese. I just LOVE how sometimes if you just choose to react differently about something and take that different route how your day can be filled with unexpected laughter and seeing/experiencing things you've never experienced before in your life. We went on a road trip around the outskirts of Canberra and saw some mighty good bike riding road. I'm keen to get back for a weekend on my bike and do that ride.

1 comment:

KPB said...

Judo and Muzbot sitting in a tree, k.i.s.s.i.n.g.