20070215

I cooked...

this last night. Tasty. However, I made a few changes (thanks to a very poorly stocked local IGA) and I substituted the stock for consommé and halved the recipe... I wasn't planning on feeding a family. As I'm not a huge fan of salty food, I went easy on the soy at the end. In fact I think next time I'll leave that off mine. I'm sure the consommé added enough flavour and salt for the dish.
This is a really boring post... Although, you may be able to read between the lines on this one, with last night being Valentines Day and all... Mwaha hahahaa...

3 comments:

Monty said...

Well Mr, you can cook for me ANYTIME!!! :-)

kookyknut said...

looks tasty. I had bolognaise brevilles. mum asked me if i got any V day cards. eugh

LBA said...

I left the soy out of mine too.

I actually made it again only last week, and added too much fluid, so it ended up an asian risotto thingy. Bah !

Hope you had a nice V Day ;)