20070228

There's just way too much wrong...





with this post.
Example:
1: It's after 2 am
2: I'm awake
3: I've wanted to try one of "those" burgers for years (I've been a vego for aprox 25 of my 37 years on earth). So tonight I gave one a go. Needless to say, I didn't eat the whole thing. But now I'm, at least, aware of what I'm not missing out on.
4: <-- This is the hottest car E-V-E-R!
5: I'm thinking thoughts I shouldn't be thinking about the owner.
Shall I go on?
ok...
6: "River Deep Mountain High" by Tina Turner is a brilliant song
7: I discovered the Jim Henson Co is touring with an adult only show - A must see in my book. I loved The Muppet Show when I was growing up.
8: After a small hospital stint, I've been feeling so much pain in my throat for the last 4 weeks but tonight i'm not. I actually feel good!
9: I don't feel like sleeping because, I actually feel like wandering the streets and enjoying this weird feeling. (so I did)
10: Did I mention that on my walk I saw what I think is the hottest car ever?!

9 comments:

Monty said...

I think I should've followed your example Muz. Woke up about 1am and couldn't sleep and just lay in bed tossing and turning! A walk would probably have been a good thing...nice car by the way!

Monty said...

PS What kind of vego are you? I seem to recall a picture of your Valentine's Day dinner which looked suspiciously like salmon...which means you're more an aquatarian (or hypocritarian as one of my friends used to call himself) than a vegetarian. Or are you a full on vegan? :-)

Muzbot said...

I reverted back to a full meat eater on my 35th birthday. 2 years on and I still find some meats rather unpleasant. eg: Bacon. I can eat it in very small doses. Lamb, this one I'm starting to like a little more each time I try it.

Monty said...

Oh well done! Being a carnivore is a great thing! LOL
Lamb...one of my favourite...roast leg of lamb is just THE BEST!!! Though I make a mean beer infused roast chicken too! (we call it Beer-up-the-bum chicken) :-)

Anonymous said...

the hottest car ever? but it's a Falcon....

Darth Gateau said...

You're right... "River Deep Mountain High" is a cool song. Bit of a fan of "Proud mary" myself tho.
Lamb?! It's minging! I prefer a bit of pork, bacon in a soft white bread sandwich with some brown sauce is my idea of heaven!
Unsure on the vehicle as I can't see enough of it - I'd wanna know what kind of music system it's got and whether the seats are comfy...

LBA said...

If you've 'stumbled upon' the hottest car eva, yet know the owner, who you are thinking about .. methinks the walk was not so random ...

;)

And Maccas is bad, so bad, but the Big Mac is the worst. You should have tried the Quarter Pounder. Yum.

KPB said...

Yeah, but you paid for it today...

Muzbot said...

Anonymous: I know! Who'd of thought I'd switch over to Ford?!

DG: I can only imagine the interior of the vehicle being more than comfy and the sound system good enough to have a cover charge to get in to listen to it.

H&B: Yes, it was a very random walk, and no, I don't know the owner. I was just dreaming... And that is actually a Hungry Jacks burger. I'm not sure which one, but it had two meat patties. Well, at least I think they were meat.

Kim, My god did I pay for it today. However, I'm thinking it wasn't just the burger because the amount of time I spent in the loo could not be attributed to just a few bites of fast food earlier in the evening.