20070201

Welcome Feburary...

and this month's theme is history... I'll try and keep the self reflectiveness to a minimum. But let's start with a look back at the month of January:

There were ups and there were downs but all in all it was good. I made new friends. I found inspiration to be creative again. I spent time with all the people who I really care about this month. They showed me a huge amount of support. So, really, that was a good month. Oh, and my trip to Italy and Spain was booked for May-June. Look out MotoGP! I just have to work out a way to pay for it now...

2 comments:

KPB said...

G'ah! You're back!
Are you OK? How did it all go? you've been in my thoughts every.single.day.
Big hugs and kisses

xxxxxxxxxxxK

wwwoof said...

Good to meet you last night mate! Sorry I could only see you with one eye!
Alex