20070325

2nd night in...

and it feels great to have had a meal in my new place and sit back and relax after a day of IKEA madness. I'm not a fan of shopping centres at the best of times, but today I braved the largest IKEA in the southern hemisphere. I nearly didn't make it into the store after having to go to level 9 of the carpark to find a spot. LEVEL 9! I panic when I'm around so many people in one place frantically shopping. I just don't like it. But I did get a tasty $1 hotdog, so that made up for it.

Then, this evening I realised my bike has a better view of the city than me! Yes, this is the view from my carpark, NOT from my unit.


6 comments:

Steve said...

Did the IKEA thing this time last year, for a complete new fit out of the clinic-room-office. I like IKEA's environmental policies. My visits where on a Monday when I think they are not so busy, but it did put the fear of God in me, being and counry boy, as I was standing near the checkouts, I though what would this me like on a weekend - arm pit city reciting the citizens pledge - consume - be silent - die. Love me new fitout though, thanks to our Sweedish friends.
Another great view mate - I think Muz could be flying high above the troubled world in his new 1st class cabin - take pity on us all down here sir. All you'll need is a sign on your door "Please wake me for every meal and snack." - enjoy your fight sir.

Anonymous said...

OMG!! That is a fantastic view...

Can't you just sleep with your bike????

Single Guy said...

Great view!

FireHorse said...

I fuckin' luv Sydney. If its not your bike getting a great view it's the giraffes at Taronga Zoo.

Good luck with your new home.

Darth Gateau said...

sigh. Your bike has a better view than I do...
Then again, so do you! Living in London is great but views are soooo pricey.

Anonymous said...

Can I live with you so I can have a view like that? Damn... The Bridge and the Opera House look amazing.