20070330

Root, shoot or marry...

One of my fave bloggers has taken a break from blogging. Part of her blog that I miss is RSM. So, I'm going to pick up where she left off and revive it here on my blog. This may become a regular feature if you all enjoy it. The rules are very simple. In the comment section tell me who you'd root, who you'd shoot or who you'd marry. Whether you choose the opposite or same sex is your choice.
(For example, from Tony's explanation, if I was to give you: Russell Crowe, John Howard and, say, your boss, you then have to tell the group which one of the three you would root (for non-Australians: have intimate relations with); who you would shoot; and who you would marry. Only one go at each of them, so don't choose all three to root.
By the way, the rooting is a one-off and one night stand only, so don't go thinking you could marry Russell Crowe and have a long-term affair with the PM - not fair.)
It's not always going to be an easy choice, but after a few wines or beers you'll get the hang of it, and maybe even come out with some truthful responses.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So, since I have updated my blog for April with a comic theme, I thought I'd choose villains. This may be tricky for some of you as sleeping with evil is not something you would normally choose, I hope. So here's your chance to cross over to the dark side and partner with, play with or just be evil yourself and rid the world of an evil force:

The Men


Dr Evil :: Darth Vader :: The Riddler

The Ladies


May Day :: Cruella De Ville :: Wicked Witch of The West

Have I made it too hard for you for #1 RSM? No, I don't think so. So, tell me, who are you going to Root, shoot or marry and why?

12 comments:

Muzbot said...

I'll start you off. Here's mine:

R: The Riddler... he wears Lycra and his jokes would just get too much long term.
S: Dr Evil. He just simply shits me.
M: Darth. He's the only one left and I think his "force" would come in handy in traffic jams on road trips.

and since I like to hedge my bets...

R: May Day. Phew, what a full-on night that would be.
S: WW of the W. Painful voice.
M: Cruella. At least she has a fantastic eye for fashion.

Darth Gateau said...

R: The Riddler - a torrid night or riotous meddling mischief making would be ace.
S: Dr Evil - I'll wait until Scott Evil's ready and then change my 'root'....
M: Darth - Aah. My very own namesake. Sometimes a little force can be fun...

LBA said...

R: Darth Vader ( he can't stay over though, that breathing all night !! )

S: The Riddler ( STFU already !! )

M: Dr Evil. If I get bored, I can always stroke his pussy.

LBA said...

P.S. - love the new header look !

FireHorse said...

"ROOT: have intimate relations with."
LOL.

What a polite young man you must be. Great take home to mum material. Too cute.

BTW, I always thought 'dark side' was the north side or so it was when a friend lived in Cremorne.

Dafydd 1971 said...

Root: Glennn Close. Have you seen Fatal Attraction???
Shoot: May Day. She's just asking for it.
Marry: Mike Myers. Humour is so very sexy.

Hello by the way.

Monty said...

R: The Riddler - he is just to manic for more than a one night stand
S: Dr Evil...hairless...and what's with the little finger to his lips - you'd think he was drinking Twinings tea!
M: Darth - as we all know now, underneath that dark suit is Hayden Christiansen who's not half bad. AND seeing as how I live on the "dark side" of the habour, it's only appropriate I marry someone who's a master of the dark side! AND he has a light sabre!

Monty said...

PS Thanks! I read her blog a couple of weeks ago and thought that RSM was a sensational idea...wished someone would pick it up and run with it! And you did! Yay!

yani said...

R: Riddler... the aforementioned lycra thing... plus the whole psycho villain thing which takes him out of the long term running.
S: Darth... I'd marry him, but he obviously has some issues with trust after the third prequel.
M: Dr Evil... C'mon, look how well he treats Mini Me and he's just a clone...

And for the ladies...

R: The Wicked Witch... Having just read "Wicked" recently, I kinda see her in a new way now.
S: May Day... Grace Jones just shits me...
M: Ms De Ville... style my dear, just style

Anonymous said...

COOL

GREAT BLOG

IAN said...

marry the little guy cause hes probably a good hight to get head jobs from

shoot the fucker in the black hat so he dont make no more crap movies

the dude with the make up would be too much like high maintenance so best just to root him

kookyknut said...

S: The Riddler - Jim Carey shits me to tears
M: Dr Evil - He's Rich
R: Darth Vadar - Don't we all fanatasize about complete c**ts?