20070324

First night in...

and I'm loving it. This is the view from my new digs. It's raining outside so the light from the buildings is being amplified by little drops of water on my new windows. I'm feeling pretty good about things right now.

I still have a bit more to move in and a bit of house keeping left to do at my old place but this place I'm in is just what I need right now. And I don't just mean the unit. Emotionally this is just where I want to be as well. I'm going to bed tonight with a smile on my face.

7 comments:

Bazbear said...

Have a wonderful first night. Enjoy creating your own space. I am in Sydney 26 - 30 April so hopefully I can see you new place. HUGS

LBA said...

Beautiful.

I could stare out those windows for years. Especially on rainy nights like this you've captured.

I'm thinking Nick Cave and a red wine to accompany, but that's me :)

Steve said...

Looks like Christmas at Muz's house, beautiful.

Campbell said...

Looks pretty speccy!

A Table For Two said...

Welcome to the north side, looks like you do have a damn good location in North Sydney. Don't get too freak out if people don't say Hi or avoid eye contact. That's just north side for u. :P

Monty said...

Hey neighbour, I know the apartment block well, one of my mates used to live there! It's sensational...love your view...love your bike's view as well!!! I think NYE at Muz's is on the cards!!! :-)

wwwoof said...

wow that is some view - who needs a television!