20070402

Festival of the boot...

The weekend seemed to go very quickly. One minute it was Friday afternoon, the next I'm sitting back at work on Monday morning.

Saturday was a bit of hard work but I finally removed all my stuff from my old address and had the place cleaned. It's such a relief to be away from that place.

Saw two games of footy on the weekend too. Two different codes. I saw a great union game between the Waratahs and the Crusaders. It came down to the wire and unfortunately the 'tahs lost by one point. The other game I saw was a league game between the Bulldogs V Titans. This too was a good game. There were very few mistakes in this game and it was a very enjoyable game to watch. The Titans went down. Looking forward to seeing a few more home games this year if I get the chance. I'm not a fan of the Doggies, but I think if they keep this sort of play up then I might just start to follow this code a little more.

No comments: