20070717

Me and I...


Sometimes when I'm mad
There's a part of me that seems to be a little sad
Sometimes when I scream
There's a voice in me that says, "You shouldn't be so mean"
Oh no, oh no
Part of me is acting while the other stands beside
Yes, I am to myself what Jekyll must have been to Hyde

We're like sun and rainy weather
Sometimes we're a hit together
Me and I
Gloomy moods and inspiration
We're a funny combination
Me and I
I don't think I'm different or in any way unique
Think about yourself for a minute
And you'll find the answer in it
Everyone's a freak.
(B. Anderson/B. Ulvaeus)

And so, that little gem sums up my mood today.

3 comments:

Monty said...

Hmmm, not sure what to make of your mood Muz...sounds like you're a bit in two minds! Hope it's nothing too serious that's caused it. I know I've been like that at times...this week however, I've not had a chance to think about what mood I'm in...too damn busy! Hugs! Monty!

Anonymous said...

A very special song to me and I thought I'm the only one who still listens to it after all these years... thanks! L. xox

LBA said...

That illustration is so lovely.

I won't comment on the mood, as I think you're over it as i'm working backwards on posts i've missed ;)