20070715

Nice day for it...

I was up nice and early this morning. Probably too early for a Sunday. So I decided to jump on my bike and go find a cache. Not just any cache, but one with a fantastic view of the city. I knew the general location of the treasure but being on my bike it wasn't until I had stopped and parked that I could turn on the GPS - only to discover I was still 1.5km from ground zero. So I walked into the park and headed in a southerly direction.

Being early it was quiet apart from one or two keen joggers. A top location and right on my doorstep. That's the thing I love about Geocaching, it allows you to discover hidden pockets of beauty. This cache wasn't hard to find and had the added bonus of having a small disposable camera inside to take your picture. *smile* - oh, and a car park just 100m from the cache.

8 comments:

Monty said...

Great pic Muz! Looks like a spectacular day in the Emerald City! Hope you had a great weekend!

Christerbjorn said...

I agree with Monty, that is a great pic, your Leathers look fantastic and the colour contrast with the beautiful sky and the cityscape backdrop si just perfect. I'm glad that you had a great morning and I hope you had an awesome weekend.
McDreamy.

Darth Gateau said...

sigh

it's supposed to be your winter and your having better weather than us in the UK! Not fair

Campbell said...

Looks and sounds like a most valuable treasure.
btw - you're looking good Muz!

A Table For Two said...

I saw you found my cache! Glad you liked the area. Hope u did take a shot on the disposable camera. It would be interesting to develop it in few months time. :)

seymour said...

hotness (again)

Single Guy said...

Great pic..like the new look!

Jules | Australia said...

Funnily enough, we were both taking pictures of the same object (Sydney Opera House) at roughly the same time that sunday !