20070712

One word meme

The Muzbot meme week continues:

01. Where is your mobile phone? here
02. Relationship? Single
03. Your hair? Brindle?
04. Work? creative
05. Your favourite colour? green
06. Your favourite thing? R6
07. Your dream last night? pimples
08. Your favourite drink? tea
09. Your dream car? none
10. The room you’re in? lounge
11. Your shoes? Sidi
12. Your fear? crowds
13. What do you want to be in 10 years time? alive
14. With whom did you hang out with this weekend? Gaz
15. What are you not good at? language
16. Muffin? caramel
17. Wish list item? strength
18. Where you grew up? Queensland
19. The last thing you did? smile
20. What are you wearing? jocks
21. What are you not wearing? anything-else (damn, 2 words!)
22. Your pet? fish
23. Your computer? mac
24. Your life? mine
25. Your mood? happy
26. Missing? partner
27. What are you thinking about? love
28. Your car? none
29. Your kitchen? empty
30. Your summer? stormy

6 comments:

Campbell said...

I guess a one word meme is good for someone who is not good at language, but I do think you're selling yourself short there Muz. I like what I read on your blog.
Keep it up.

Muzbot said...

Thanks Campbell. Actually only writing one word was a little bit of a challenge for me. :)
Muz

Anonymous said...

My #17 is your #26, let's hope we both find them

Monty said...

Muz sitting in his jocks doing a meme...the image is playing with my mind! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Your shoes are Sidis - motorbike boots, right? Were you wearing them at the time ? The mind boggles...

Oh, and a Queenslander too - that's good to know. Grew up in Brisbane myself.

Crispo59 said...

Muz, I agree with campbell, you sell yourself short, in lots of ways... You seemed to be doing OK in the crowd at the Flinders Friday night :-).
PS: I'm missing PST, what's happened?? Pete