20070701

Welcome July

... Gleno, this pic is for you. My souvenir from my European vacation. It is the most comfortable suit to ride in. I love it!

Had a fantastic day yesterday. Was busy doing stuff yesterday morning, then in the arvo Judo and I went for a ride. I really wanted to head up to Cottage Point to sit on the wharf as the sun set and have a coffee... so we did.

Then topped of the night with WAY too much red wine, a good home cooked meal and good company with Monty and mates at his place.

This morning, I'm nursing a slight sore head... and now a sore finger. I think I'm the most clumsy person I know. While using a knife, (yes you can guess where this story is going) that was probably a little larger than required, to cut open a bagel I somehow managed to flip the bread board off the bench and onto my toe, Ouch! Luckily it's not a super heavy bread board. I also managed to slice the back of a finger on my other hand. D'oh. I looked at it and thought, wow, it's not even bleeding but it's such a clean cut. Then seconds later the blood trickled forth. Well, streamed forth. To which I'm now wondering: how deep does a cut have to be before you go to the doctor? The finger is still in tact and because it was only the back of the finger the bone stopped the knife from going too deep. And the bagel is still sitting there uncut. Grrrrrrr.

9 comments:

Monty said...

Oh My Goodness! THAT suit!!!!!!!!!! Gulp! Yummmy! I can just see two other gents of our mutual acquaintance liking this pic!!!
It was a great night Muz...glad to spend it in EXCELLENT company like yourself! :-)

puppet said...

clumsy yes, but clumsy is cute... well atleast i think so lol

Darth Gateau said...

Perhaps you should always wear that suit whilst doing any kind of cooking/home maintenance/DIY? If nothing else, you'd look pretty sexy and very 'Avengers'. It always worked for Emma Peel.

Jules | Australia said...

I hope you'll stay away from those nasty knifes and chopping boards when under the influence ;-)

Take care of that finger and make sure you keep it clean and wrapped up.

Christerbjorn said...

That suit does look very comfortable and I must say, you look very comfortable in it. A little bird told me that you don't wear anything under that suit? Now that's a very very hot concept. How about a pic with the front unzipped about half way down your abdomen (Further if you like, you won't get many complaints I'm certain). Regarding the finger, you see a doctor if you can't stop the bleeding, if the knife was dirty and prophylactic antibiotics may be warranted, if you have a loss of function or sensation due to the laceration or if you may bee a tetanus booster. If you are ever unsure, you should see your doctor or give a Doctor mate a call.

Anonymous said...

I am the holder of all secrets. I was with Muzbot when this photo was taken. Was he, or wasn't he, wearing something under his new leathers? Let me just say that it is mighty warm in leathers on a hot summer's day ...

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, I forgot ...

I lurve the new banner, Muzbot. It reminds me of an orange juice carton.

Summer, oranges and fun are just around the corner.

One question for you ... was the banner inspired by our recent train journey to Valencia ... "gee, there are lot's of oranges around here ..." ?.

Sh@ney said...

LOL...I too was suffering from a lsightly SORE head this morning & was at work by 7am..Arrgghh!
Things we put ourselves through huh!
Thats pretty sexy riding gear!But tight fitting is good!..*winks*

Muzbot said...

Judo: Yes, I know... Who'd of thought that there would have been so many orange trees in Valencia!? One of my more brighter moments.