20070722

Sydney, Sunday 7am

What's with this crazy early morning wake-up business!? Woke up extra early this morning so went out to watch the sun rise over the harbour. This is exactly the sort of thing I'd love to do with a partner. Hmmmm, it's was cold, wet, the sun is not up and it's SUNDAY! I guess that's a good reason why I'm single. But it was crisp and the colours were vibrant thanks to the overnight showers.

Wasn't the most enjoyable ride. My back tyre was slippin' and a slidin' all over the place in the wet conditions. Stopped off at a servo and did some pressure checks and adjustments and the ride improved from there on. Now I'm just going to finish my nice warm cuppa, grab my gym clothes and head back out for part 2 of the morning.

5 comments:

Crispo59 said...

Muz, I can't imagine why someone would not want to start a Sunday with you that way. In my view an early start is the best way to start a day for any activity.

Monty said...

Awesome pic Muz! And trust me, with you looking so HOT in your leathers (and being such a lovely guy), ANYONE in their right mind would get up early to enjoy it with you!!! ;-)

LBA said...

Great pic !

Anonymous said...

v. nice pic - sigh....

Jules | Australia said...

Great picture. For some reason, I keep thinking you look like some super hero , very X-men...
:p