20070804

Somebody's kidnapped Muzbot...

and this strange being that gets out of bed at 6am on Saturday mornings to go to the gym has replaced him....

And then followed that up with a trip to the Macro Wholefoods Cafe in Crows Nest for a 5 grain porridge! It's a bit over-priced, but the flavors were actually pretty good. Where's the bacon and grilled cheese omelette loving lad disappeared to? But, I have to admit, I really loved the porridge this morning... apart from the cherries. Vile fruit that they are. And had the BEST juice ever. It was grapefruit, apple, pineapple and double ginger. Yumbo!

I then went into work to catch up on a few things and sort through my emails that I ignored yesterday. And then I decided to get myself some climbing/bouldering shoes. Check 'em out...


6 comments:

Muzbot said...

Thanks Sh@ney - have updated my Bloglines with your new link.

Monty said...

But you still like beer - so the Muzbot we all know and love is still lurking beneath the new macrobiotic exterior! :-)

RRP said...

nice footwear - how often do you go out to the rocks?

sorry to sound so paris hilton, but rock-climbing (and rock-climbers) is hawt!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmm, porridge ! Have it every day. But just with rolled oats please !

And just what the heck is wrong with cherries ? Other than putting them in a breakfast.

Have you tried that Belgian cherry flavoured beer ?? Maybe not, Muz.

kookyknut said...

Red ones eh? They go faster, you know?

LBA said...

That's an absolute shiteload of cereal .. I wouldn't be able to move after consuming all that !!

However, I can do a big fried b'fast easy ;)