20070820

This always amazes me...

The angle the rider's were achieving in last night's MotoGP was incredible. There was a point during practices where a couple of the riders even got their elbow down onto the track. Very impressive! The Brno track is perfect for this sort of riding.

It's been 3 weeks since the last race and watching this race on my new large format TV really added new enjoyment to the race for me. I was sitting on my lounge and really felt like I was swinging into the curves with the riders as they lent into the bends. I was on the edge of my seat for the whole race.

Stoner had pole position and never gave it up. He continues to prove to the world what a fantastic rider he really is. He leads the champonship by two whole races. Ozzie Ozzie Ozzie!

4 comments:

Monty said...

Oi Oi Oi!!! Good to see the Aussie boys doing us proud!

Christerbjorn said...

I heard the news on the radio this morning and I was waiting much of the day for your proud post. I forgot that you had your new TV, it would have been awesome for you. How about that stack where the guy came through some smoke and hit a bike laying on its side, he went flying through the air. Broke his pelvis and a couple of ribs, that was NASTY, I held my little boys and Thanked the almight Father that it wasn't me.
McDreamy

mykel said...

gotta love it! the mastery of physics is such a skill. do i detect a note of yearning for yourself to be out on the track with them?

Canberrabiker said...

Have you ever got your knee down Muz?

I did back when I used to go to race tracks - it was an amazing buzz, zipping around eastern creek with my knee on the deck ! Would love to try Philip Island, but MG corner (downhill, blind right hander, off camber, just after Lukey Heights) really scares me !!

And it's great that Mr Stoner is going so well in the GPs.