20070807

Ugly bagels and 30 things...

1. Were you named after anyone? Not that I know of... I was nearly named Levi after someone on my mum's side.
2. When did you last cry? Last night... but they were just tiny tears, not a full-on cry.
3. Do you like your handwriting? Who handwrites these days?
4.What is your favorite lunchmeat? Ham or turkey
5. If you were another person would you be friends with you? Oh god yes, and imagine all the trouble we'd get into!
6. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes.
7. Would you bungee jump? What, more than once, no.
8. What is your favorite cereal? I don't know what it's called, but it's vanilla and apple flavored and it's crunchy
9. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes.
10. Do you think you are strong? Only when I don't shower regularly.
11. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? French Vanilla
12. Shoe size? 44
13. Red or pink? Pink grapefruit and red orange.
14. Who do you miss the most? Plane Spotter
15. What color pants, shirt and shoes are you wearing? Olive shorts and blue footy jersey and bare feet.
16. Last thing you ate? An ugly bagel
17. What are you listening to right now? The sound of the traffic below my window.
18. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Black
19. Favorite smell? Rain
20. The first thing you notice about people you are attracted to? Their eyes.
21. Favorite drink? Vanilla milkshake
22. Favorite food? Deep fried chicken
23. Scary movies or happy endings? Neither
24. Summer or winter? Can't decide. Both have an appeal for me.
25. Favorite dessert? Profiter rolls with chocolate sauce and ice cream.
26. What's on your mouse pad? My mouse
27. What did you watch last night on TV? Futurama and Idol.
28. Favorite sounds? Thunder
29. The furthest you've been from home? Edinburgh
30. Where were you born? Ipswich General.

I decided that spending $5 a day on a bagel was not worth it, so I attempted to make my own today...

I think they're ok and one of them actually looks like a bagel!

9 comments:

Monty said...

Aren't they spelt "profiteroles"? ;-)

Christerbjorn said...

Monty, you seem to have an obsession regarding spelling, now lay down on the couch and tell the good Doctor, what happened to you such that incorrect spelling stops you in your tracks...it's OK Monty, there, there....there, there....
The Bagels look rather rustic, they'd probably sell for a small fortune in the trendy inner city, just say they were hand rolled by blind albino Catholic Nuns who haven't used their hands in 10 years.
I would have to say that I think you would be strong and very manly after not showering for a few days, I'm sure that I could handle that. More than a week would become more pungent. I used to be the Doctor for the Submariners at HMAS STIRLING in Western Australia, some of those guys don't believe they need to shower more than once a week, I never held back in telling them that I disagreed.
McDreamy.

Muzbot said...

I don't really care how they are spelt. You knew what they were didn't you?

Boser Wolf said...

Love some of your answers!!

Sh@ney said...

I have never consumed a bagel so they look pretty good to me. Some great answers...These meme's are quite cool, it's like taking a long trip but finding the shortest route. If that makes any sense, I would be amazed! Do they make shoes to a '44' or did you forget to take the ski's off! :P
No 23...Interesting answer. It leaves alot to the imagination!
P.s I love handwriting...technology has taken too much away from human interaction already.
hugs
xoxox

Darth Gateau said...

I LOVE handwriting - especially with a fountain pen - what a big girl!

Making your own bagels - you're a regular cottage industry aren't you! Send me one in the post and I'll give a full taste critique on my blog. I'll change the name especially to "How Great are Home-made Bagels?!"

seymour said...

Bagels are my favourite! Snacked everyday on them while away (and you know I need to snack!)
Pretty please may I order some? Will pay for delivery...

yani said...

Aren't bagels usually made with the same kind of apparatus as donuts? Something that squeezes the dough out into a perfect circular shape? I'd go and ask the folks at the bagel shop, but it's just been turned into a dry cleaners and I think they might look at me strangely...

Anonymous said...

Plane Spotter ... brings tear to my eye. Chin up Muzbot.

Lurve the ugly bagel.