20070415

Beautiful storm.



This afternoon this storm blew in from nowhere and it left with the most amazing fresh smell of rain. Very beautiful.

Tonight I caught up with two of my mates for dinner. I took the advice of another friend and we tried a Mexican restaurant in Crows Nest that none of us had been to before. It was great. Really enjoyed the company and the fajitas were "make your own" and the tortillas were just melt in the mouth. MMMMmmmmm. Very tasty. Not too sure about the Mexican beer though.

3 comments:

Monty said...

It was an amazing storm...I was having a late lunch with a mate in Manly and about 4.30 noticed the clouds on the horizon...by the time I got home, it was dark and ominous! Fabulous storm...would've liked more rain, but still, it was enough for that delightful fresh invigorating smell! Which Mexican restaurant was it?

kookyknut said...

i got stuck in the rain for a bit... shame it didn't hit the good side of the bridge a bit harder ;)

wwwoof said...

I sat in it hoping to see some more lightning but was afraid I'd get hit!