20070430

May...

I know I'm a day early, but I just can't wait to get this month started. May is going to be by far the most expensive month of the year for me. I have way too many friend's and family birthdays coming up, a visit from my big sister, throw in Mother's day and an overseas holiday and we've got one costly month ahead. But it's all good stuff.

The header I've come up with this month is also my favorite one for the year so far. It's Tim Burton inspired. Not too convinced on the background colour for the content, so that may change, but for now we're putting up with the deep rich colour of purple.

4 comments:

Campbell said...

Purple is such a vibrant colour - love it.
Whereabouts o/s are you heading Muzbot?

Monty said...

That is the coolest header Muz! and Purple is so right for it!

seymour said...

Yeah! Where you going handsome? Spill!

Anonymous said...

Nice banner, Muzbot.

They have all been so good that it is hard to choose a favourite. I'm still thinking it is the one with the hummingbirds.

That said, I am a big Tim Burton (and ladybird) fan.